The colours and style of bath products and accessories can make or break your bathroom. Whether you’ve got the luxury of a big bathroom or need to make a small bathroom look bigger, get it right with these bathroom design ideas…
- Hire an interior designer or architect to plan the most efficient, aesthetically pleasing layout for your space. We also offer great advice and suggestions on your bathroom makeover right here at Simply Bathrooms.
- Bring your plumber in on the design process – he’s best placed to advise you in the least complicated and cost effective plumbing solutions. We deal with plumbers daily and can recommend someone locally to help you with your installation.
- Focus on your focal point –every room needs that one feature that draws the eye in, and a feature bathtub lends itself to this purpose.
- Consider the cabinetry—freestanding, wall-mounted, contemporary or vintage, vanities and other bathroom cabinets must express your design style whilst being functional. We have a great selection right here in our showroom.
- Pay attention to bathroom lighting—a well-lit space is not only user-friendly but adds to the ambience.
- Finally, the floors—should be hard-wearing and non-slip, as well as attractive. We’ll help make your dream bathroom come true!
SHADES OF GREY—FOR SMALL SPACES
Stick to a neutral palette to help create the illusion of space
FREE STANDING BATH
Nothing says luxury like a freestanding bath…
Visit us in store for more!